Can I see the craft ahead of time?
- Each month the crafts are designed by Kristy and cut by Tim. We keep the craft kit a secret until it arrives at your doorstep. Our members love the surprise aspect of the group. There are photo samples of past kits here on this page so you can get an idea of what our kits are like.
What if I miss the live crafting, can I watch the replay?
- Yes, all of our videos are available to watch on Facebook on replay. We also have a video library on our website for you to easily find the videos you are looking for.
Is shipping included?
- Yes, we offer free shipping on these kits. No coupon code needed
What if I choose “KIT-LESS”, can I get a kit if I decide I want one?
- After craft night, we will add the extra kits to a private listing that only active members of this group have access to. These kits are limited and are sold at full price.
I’m on the “KIT-PLUS” option and get a kit each month, can I get an extra kit?
- Yes, anyone who is a member of this group can purchase the extra kits until they are sold out.
Is there a long term commitment to be in the group once I join?
- There are no long term commitments. You can cancel anytime. Just email us by the 15th of the month. If you email after the 15th your cancelation will not take effect until the following month. Email us at [email protected]
How do I change membership tier/level?
- Just email [email protected] requesting to change by the 15th of the month before your next payment is due and we can help you change your membership option.
What happens if I don’t request changes to my account before the 15th of the month?
- We plan and pack our kits 60-90 days in advance. The changes requested after the 15th of the month will still take place for you. The changed will just be delayed until the following month. Example – Changes before July 15th will be effective for the month of August and you will get an August kit. Changes after July 15th will be effective the month of September and you’ll get your first kit in September.
Will I sill have access to the video replays after I cancel my membership?
- Once you cancel the KIT-PLUS membership you will be removed from the group on the 15th of the month after your last craft kit and no longer have access to the private group.
- Once you cancel the KIT-LESS membership you will be removed from the group immediately and no longer have access to the private group. There is no partial month credit.
How do I use my discount when I’m a member?
- You will be given a coupon code to enter at checkout. You must be logged into your account for the website to know you are eligible to use the coupon code. The coupon code will be included in an email after you sign up and also if available in the private group.
What do I do after I sign up?
- After you complete your sign up watch for an email from us. This email will have the link to the Private Facebook group, the discount code for our shop and other important information about being in the group.
Can I join at any time?
- NO, we only open the group 3-4 times a year. If the group is not open you can join our waitlist to be notified the next time the group opens.
What’s included and what you need
- Your kit will include all the main supplies needed, the date and time of the live crafting event as well as a list of any additional items you will need on hand, such as scissors, glue gun and glue sticks, paint, E6000, etc. This information will also be provided in the private group each month.
Can I pay using the Sezzel payment plan?
- No, Sezzel is not a payment option for subscriptions.
When will my monthly payment process?
- Payments process between the 1st and 3rd of the month.
When do kits ship?
Kits ship between the 5th and 8th of the month.
When are craft nights?
- Bonus craft night is usually on a Thursday, mid-month. Craft kit craft night is usually the last Saturday of the month. Replays for all craft nights are available anytime after the live has ended.